Oats isn’t everyone’s favorite . Correct me if I’m wrong ! But don’t worry ,healthy eating need not to be boring . I have a secrete to healthy yet tasty way to live. Go Yumthy presents you there secrete easiest and fastest Oats Pancake Recipe. Let’s dive right into it !
INGREDIENTS (Easiest and fastest oats)
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- For blueberry pancakes: 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (do not thaw)
- For banana pancakes: 1 medium-size ripe banana, mashed, and 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- For apple cinnamon pancakes: 3/4 cup finely chopped apple, 1/4 cup chopped nuts and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- For chocolate chip pancakes: 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Cooking Instructions (EASIEST AND FASTEST OATS PANCAKE )
For EASIEST AND FASTEST OATS PANCAKE , In large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt; mix well. In separate medium bowl, combine milk, egg and oil; blend well. Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (do not over mix). Add one of the stir-in options, if desired; mix gently. Heat skillet over medium-high heat (or preheat electric skillet or griddle to 375°F). Lightly grease skillet. For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter into hot skillet. Turn when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Turn only once.
Serve & enjoy!
We have a good news for you ! On your request GoYumthy will be posting every Monday and Friday from now on , isn’t it amazing !!!!
If you haven’t subscribed yet, What are you waiting for. Don’t miss out our secretes to healthy yet tasty life!