Love, Cupid, hearts, chocolates, cards and blossoms are all over the place – it’s Valentine’s Day! On February 14,Valentine’s Day is celebrated by valentine’s day gift to be thankful of your loved ones. Not just Romantic Love but gratitude is shown towards friends ,family and people we admire in our life.
What is LOVE?
Love is a mind boggling set of feelings, practices, and convictions related with solid sentiments of love, defense, warmth, and regard for someone else.
Love can likewise be utilized to apply to non-human creatures, to standards, and to strict convictions. For instance, an individual may state the person adores their canine, cherishes opportunity, or cherishes God. Love has been a supported subject of scholars, artists, essayists, and researchers for ages, and various individuals and gatherings have frequently quarreled over its definition.
While the vast majority concur that adoration infers solid sentiments of warmth, there are numerous contradictions about its exact significance, and one individual’s “I love you” may mean something very unique in relation to another’s.
Why Valentine’s Day Gift ?
“The reason experiential gifts are more socially connecting is that they tend to be more emotionally evocative,” said Chan. “An experiential gift elicits a strong emotional response when a recipient consumes it — like the fear and awe of a safari adventure, the excitement of a rock concert or the calmness of a spa — and is more intensely emotional than a material possession.”
There’s a science to gift giving, with new research suggesting that giving an experience rather than a material item can strengthen a relationship.
The new study from Cindy Chan, an assistant professor at the University of Toronto Scarborough’s Department of Management and the Rotman School of Management, finds experiential gifts are more effective at improving relationships from the recipient’s perspective Read More
Valentine’s Day Gift
Breakfast Recipe to surprise your patner
This year on this day showcase your love to your partner , your family or your friends with some yummy breakfast.Name a best gift if not food 🙄 that too made with your love !
So today I’m going to help you with it , In this blog I’m gonna show you how to make a Valentine’s Egg in a Heart Recipe , it’s actually called egg in a basket or ( omelet in a hole ) but here I’m gonna cut the hole into heart shape , just to give it a valentine’s touch 😉 Here’s what all you gonna need :
- Egg (one each bread slice)
- Bread (any but I chose brown here)
- Cheese cubes
- Some strawberries and a rose (to give it a valentine’s touch while plating )
- A heart shape cutter
- Salt and pepper
- Some spices (oregano , chili flakes)
- Now what you will need to do is cut the center of bread slices with heart shape cutter .
- Take a frying pan ,apply butter (not mandatory) and place your bread on it . Make sure it’s heating on a low to medium flame .
- Now you can directly crack the egg on top of it .
- Add spices , salt and pepper according to your taste
- Put the lid on top so that the upper side of the egg boils as well .
- When it’s boiled on top, grate the cheese.
- Now place the cut out bread on pan with some butter and fry it till golden brown
- Now that your egg in heart is ready , It’s time for plating !
- Cut pieces of strawberries and place them around the plate.
- Place the egg in heart in the center of the plate
- Plate the cut out bread along with it
- Take some rose petals and place it in a circle
- keep the plate on the rose base
Your Valentine’s Day Special Breakfast is Ready !